As of February 2018, student email accounts are only granted to students who are actively enrolled and have paid their fees at Cañada College, College of San Mateo or Skyline College.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Get a .EDU Email Account?
- How can students register for McGraw Hill "Connect"?
- Do I need to re-apply if I have not registered for classes in over a year?
- Where can I go to see when my course starts?
- Where can I go to view detailed information for my course start date(s), times, etc.?
- How can I get help with my student email account?
- Where can I locate my G-number?