If your forum post will not post or you get an error, Please check to see if you have a smiley face or emoji in your post content. These items could be the cause the error. If they are removed the post should work correctly.
Articles in this section
- Canvas is not loading correctly
- Proctored exam asking for Access Code when extension is installed
- Access Denied when viewing Panopto videos
- Why am I unable to submit my post in the discussion forum?
- How do I avoid issues while taking quizzes or tests online?
- How can students register for McGraw Hill "Connect"?
- Which browsers are compatible/incompatible with the Canvas?