If you applied for admission over a year ago and in that year have not registered for any courses with SMCCD, then you may need to reapply for admission. You may use one of the following links to apply for admission online at one of SMCCD's specific campuses.
Articles in this section
- How Do I Get a .EDU Email Account?
- How can students register for McGraw Hill "Connect"?
- Do I need to re-apply if I have not registered for classes in over a year?
- Where can I go to see when my course starts?
- Where can I go to view detailed information for my course start date(s), times, etc.?
- How can I get help with my student email account?
- Where can I locate my G-number?